Forum Title: 5500 sqr ft
OK, I'm bidding on an office in northeast Ohio that has not been cleaned in a long time. The short nap carpet is old, dirty, and stained. Coffee spills that were never cleaned among other large stains as well as lots and lots of small stains all will need to be pretreated. Oh and it's attached to a factory via a heavily traveled hallway that is almost black in color from the dirt. Total area to be cleaned is around 5500 sqr.ft. Cubicles, five offices, two conference rooms, a galley kitchen, and a lobby make up the floor plan. They know some of it will not come clean. anyway What would you all charge to do this and what equipment would you use? I already have an idea what I'm going to bid it at but I do want your input first to make sure I'm in the ballpark and not too high or too low I'm probably bidding it low at .15 sqr.ft. It's nasty dirty. I've never dealt with anything this dirty. Thanks
Category: Carpet Post By: ENRIQUE MCGEE (Harlingen, TX), 01/31/2019

I think your charges are enough.

- GERALD MURPHY (St. Joseph, MO), 04/17/2019

Your bid is fine. For cleaning, do use professional, commercial cleaning stuff from Akro, a leading catering equipment company in the UK. It will make your task easy and you will be stunned by the results yourself.

- JEANETTE WADE (Idaho Falls, ID), 04/10/2019

Homeowner Resources & Remodeling Guide

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527